The Curtin University Alumni Chapter Indonesia (CUACI), in collaboration with Google – Gapura Digital and Apiary, has the pleasure of inviting you to attend the Future of Techno-preneurship workshop on Saturday 14 December 2019 at the Apiary Coworking Space (Puri).
This free workshop on digital and technology entrepreneurship will equip you with the knowledge and tools required to jumpstart your future in the digital world.
- Part one: Industry experts will discuss the latest trends and direction of the digital start-up environment, business strategies and implications.
- Part two: Hosted by Google – Gapura Digital. Discover the right tools, skills and strategies required to deal with content and copywriting, search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM), as well as branding through video.
Guest speakers and experts will include:
- Dr. Rahayu Puspasari, President Director of Lembaga Manajemen Aset Negara (LMAN), Republic of Indonesia
- Dr. Patria Laksamana, Lecturer at Perbanas Institute, Jakarta
- Mr. Suryanto Gobeawan, CEO and Founder, WallaWilli; and
- Mr. Aidil Wicaksono, CEO and Founder, Kaizen Room.
For further information or to join our WhatsApp group, please email email@example.com.
If you are seeking a promising career with a technology start-up, please bring along a copy of your resume with a recent photo, contact details and your last drawn salary.
Remember – bring an open mind!