Do you know the difference between leadership and management? How can you be transformed from a manager to a leader? What are the skills needed to be an effective leader?
Curtin University’s Alumni Association Hong Kong will answer just that, at their upcoming knowledge sharing session on Saturday 12 December 2020 presented by the occasional lecturer for postgraduate courses on management consulting, Ruby Chiu.
This enlightening CPD session will cover leadership theories, skills, styles, performance and barriers.
About the presenter
Ruby Chiu has experience as a researcher in management consulting, and as the managing director of a private group of companies engaging in multinational activities.
Her qualifications include:
- Professional diploma in corporate secretaryship
- Postgraduate diploma in management consulting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business, majoring in electronic commerce
- Certified management consultant
- Certified management accountant.