All Curtin graduates may sign up for a complimentary one-year library membership with the University. This membership gives you access to a limited range of online journals and databases, borrow books, the Proquest list and reference services.
Alumni membership services include…
- borrowing up to 12 books for six (6) weeks*
- reference services
- access to the Proquest list
- access to a limited range of other online journals and databases
- a login account for the library catalogue.
*Your address must be kept up-to-date with the library. Penalties apply if books, including recalled books, are not returned on time.
Please note this membership…
- does not include access to Curtin’s wifi or internet
- does not include access to all material available to students
- may take up to seven (7) days to process.
If you are a recent graduate from Curtin University, there may be a delay from when you completed your degree to when you can access the Curtin Alumni Library Membership:
- If you complete your degree in Semester 1, the alumni library membership will be available to you in October of that year
- If you complete your degree in Semester 2, the alumni library membership will be available to you in March the following year.
The Curtin Alumni Library Membership is to be used for personal education or research purposes only. Curtin University reserves the right to discontinue, without notice, access to the limited range of electronic databases and library resources if the license or authority to use the database or service is withdrawn, restricted or altered in any way.